Friday, January 20, 2012

Eating Out...

It's been a while since I posted a new recipe. I have been doing some cooking. However, there have been times that we have had to eat out. Since starting this new phase in my life, this is probably the hardest challenge for me. It is hard to live a busy, fast paced life, feed your family, and at the same time eat HEALTHY!! However, here are a few things my family and I try to do when eating out...

- order fruit instead of fries if available
- stay away from the soft drinks, juices, and milk (water or if necessary unsweetened tea and bring stevia in your purse to sweeten it up a little)
- order grilled instead of fried
- everything is processed (even the salads in my opinion) so most importantly don't stuff yourself with this MESS...just get a little to hold you over before you can eat something worthwhile...

*If anyone has any other suggestions that working moms, busy families, etc. can use when we MUST eat out or "on the run" please post... I'm all ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment